Barn conversion with two acres, near Exeter, Devon
Three bedroom barn conversion located in Holsworthy, near Exeter, 20 minutes from the North Devon / North Cornwall coastline
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
The Cart House, Tredown Barns, Holsworthy, North Devon
To be completed August 2022
• Filled with character, exposed beams and vaulted ceilings
• Natural slate floors with under-floor heating and solid oak floorboards
• Solid oak doors with hand-forged ironmongery
• Essential country wood-burner in sitting room
• Craftsman-made oak staircases with glass balustrades
• Set down a long, private lane
• Far reaching widespread country views across to Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor
• Additional two acres of land
• Spacious garages and mezzanine workshops/storage
• Allocated parking for boats, campervans or caravans
• Deep in the countryside yet 2.5 miles from the nearest town
• Capacity to install electric fast car chargers
This beautiful and traditional barn is being lovingly converted to create a warm and superb quality country home. Set in a private location in the Devon countryside, the additional two acres of land makes this perfect for equestrian use. With views over your land and gardens, this barn conversion features large windows to give it a spacious, light interior.
The barn is currently undergoing conversion and is available off plan allowing the purchaser the opportunity to have an input into the choice of finishes. This barn comes with three en-suite bedrooms with exposed A-frames, a downstairs cloakroom and utility as well as a separate sitting room with three floor-to-ceiling original cart openings, now used as windows letting in loads of light, whilst across the hallway is a homely country kitchen.
With its own front and back gardens, garage, workshop / storage and parking, this property also comes with additional paddocks lying immediately to the south east and south west of the barn measuring approximately 2 acres. There is also a further, out of the way allocated parking space for a caravan, motorhome horsebox or boat.
Holsworthy is 36 miles from the city of Exeter with its direct rail link to London Paddington.
For safety reasons, viewings are to be made by appointment only.
For further information on the development please see the Tredown Barns website wrenwoodbarns.co.uk where you can also view previous barn conversion projects.
To see videos of the build in progress please visit our YouTube page