Newly converted three bedroom barn near Holsworthy, North Devon
A new three bedroom barn conversion with paddock and views across to Bodmin Moor, just 20 minutes from the North Devon / North Cornwall coastline
Little Combe, Tredown Barns, Holsworthy, North Devon
• Exposed beams and vaulted ceilings
• Natural slate floors with under-floor heating and solid oak floorboards
• Solid oak doors and exposed original stonework
• Essential country woodburner in sitting room
• Set down a long, private lane
• Far reaching countryside views to Bodmin Moor
• Additional half an acre of land
• Spacious garages and mezzanine workshop / storage
• Allocated parking for boats, campervans or caravans
• Deep in the countryside yet 2.5 miles from the nearest town
• Capacity to install electric fast car chargers
• Multi zone smart heating controls accessible on your phone
One of two unique, three bed barn conversions, situated near Holsworthy and just 20 minutes’ drive from the stunning north Cornwall coast. This barn has two en-suite bedrooms plus a further bedroom / study and additional shower room as well as a separate sitting room and kitchen diner.
Little Combe has its own front and back gardens with direct access to the garage and workshop. It has parking at the front and benefits from a further, out of the way allocated parking space for a caravan or boat. The property comes with an additional paddock measuring approximately half an acre. The far-reaching views, as seen in the photographs, are over farmland and across to Dartmoor in the distance.
Holsworthy is 36 miles from the city of Exeter with its direct rail link to London Paddington.
For safety reasons, viewings are to be made by appointment only.
For further information on the development please see the Tredown Barns website wrenwoodbarns.co.uk where you can also view previous barn conversion projects.
To see videos of the build in progress please visit our YouTube page