Barn undergoing conversion in the North Devon countryside
Four bedroom barn conversion available off plan and located 20 minutes from the North Devon / North Cornwall coastline with views over Dartmoor
Barton Combe, Tredown Barns, Holsworthy, North Devon
To be completed August 2022
• Filled with character, exposed beams and vaulted ceilings
• Natural slate floors with under-floor heating and solid oak floorboards
• Solid oak doors with hand-forged ironmongery
• Essential country wood-burner in sitting room
• Craftsman-made oak staircases with glass balustrades
• Set down a long, private lane
• Far reaching rolling countryside views and across to Dartmoor
• Additional half an acre of land
• Spacious garages and mezzanine workshop/storage
• Allocated parking for boats, campervans or caravans
• Deep in the countryside yet 2.5 miles from the nearest town
• Capacity to install electric fast car chargers
With its mellow stone walls and a natural slate roof, this barn has been sympathetically renovated to retain its original character and is set down a private lane in beautiful Devon countryside. Finished to a high quality, this four bed, corner barn conversion is situated just outside Holsworthy and just 20 minutes drive from the beautiful North Devon/North Cornwall coast.
The barn is currently undergoing conversion and is available off plan allowing the purchaser the opportunity to have an input into the choice of kitchen, bathrooms and other finishes. Barton Combe has two en-suite bedrooms plus two further bedrooms and additional bathroom, a downstairs cloakroom, and utility as well as a separate sitting room and country kitchen.
Barton Combe as its own front and back gardens, the back garden wrapping around two sides with direct access to the garage and workshop. There is parking at the front and at the rear. This property comes with an additional paddock of about half an acre. It also benefits from a further, out of the way, allocated parking space for a caravan, campervan or boat.
Holsworthy is 36 miles from the city of Exeter with its direct rail link to London Paddington.
For safety reasons, viewings are to be made by appointment only.
For further information on the development please see the Tredown Barns website wrenwoodbarns.co.uk where you can also view previous barn conversion projects.
To see videos of the build in progress please visit our YouTube page