Barn conversion in select rural development, near Holsworthy, North Devon
Barn currently undergoing conversion, to create a four bedroom property with garden, garage, workshop and half acre paddock, 20minutes from the North Devon / North Cornwall coastline
Tredown Barton, Tredown Barns, Holsworthy, North Devon
To be completed August 2022
• Filled with character, exposed beams and vaulted ceilings
• Natural slate floors with under-floor heating and solid oak floorboards
• Solid oak doors with hand-forged ironmongery
• Essential country wood-burner in sitting room
• Craftsman-made oak staircases with glass balustrades
• Set down a long, private lane
• Far reaching rolling countryside views and across to Dartmoor
• Additional half an acre of land
• Spacious garages and mezzanine workshop/storage
• Allocated parking for boats, campervans or caravans
• Deep in the countryside yet 2.5 miles from the nearest town
• Capacity to install electric fast car chargers
A fantastic countryside property, sympathetically renovated to retain its original character and boasting views over open farmland on one side and towards Dartmoor on the other. This superb quality, four bed semi-detached barn conversion is situated just outside Holsworthy and just 20 minutes drive from the beautiful North Devon/North Cornwall coast. The barn is currently undergoing conversion and is available off plan allowing the purchaser the opportunity to have an input into the choice of finishes. The barn comes with three en-suite bedrooms plus a further bedroom and additional bathroom, a downstairs cloakroom and utility as well as a separate sitting room and country kitchen.
As well as its own front and back gardens, garage, workshop and parking this property comes with an additional plot of land measuring approximately 0.5 acres. It also benefits from a further, out of the way, allocated parking space for a caravan, campervan or boat.
Holsworthy is 36 miles from the city of Exeter with its direct rail link to London Paddington.
For safety reasons, viewings are to be made by appointment only.
For further information on the development please see the Tredown Barns website wrenwoodbarns.co.uk where you can also view previous barn conversion projects.
To see videos of the build in progress please visit our YouTube page