Unconverted 18th century barn with planning permission in Great Ellingham, Norfolk
Offers in excess of £225,000 (Freehold)
The 452nd Barns, respectfully named in honour to the USAAF 452nd Airforce Group who flew B17 Flying Fortresses out of WWII Deopham airfield, are two18th Century barns and a cart shed situated at the southerly tip of the old main runway.
Constructed from traditional clay lump and hand thrown pantiles these circa 200 years old buildings are set on over ¼ acre of land and are offered with full planning permission for conversion.
Full planning permission (granted 17th July 2019) for conversion to a four / five bedroom dwelling. The proposed conversion offers in excess of 2,080 sq ft (193sqm) of internal ground space allowing for a substantial dwelling.
Also included in the sale are:
• Full architects drawings
• Land registry drawings
• Structural survey
• Aboricultural survey
• Topographical survey
• Ecology survey
• Bat surveys
BARN ONE - 29' 9" x 17' 0" (9.07m x 5.18m)
BARN TWO - 23' 0" x 16' 0" (7.01m x 4.88m)
CART SHED - 19' 8" x 17' 0" (5.99m x 5.18m)
Located in a peaceful and stunning rural location on the outskirts of the much sought-after village of Great Ellingham in Norfolk.
The market towns of Attleborough and Wymondham are just minutes away and it is just five minutes from A11 major link road to Norwich, Cambridge and London and six minutes from Attleborough train station to Norwich, Cambridge and London.
• Beautiful barns offering a great renovation project in a picturesque rural Norfolk village
• 4/5 bedroomed barn conversion of approx. floor area 2,088sqft (194sqm)
• Set on a beautiful plot in excess of ¼ acre
• Traditional clay lump and hand thrown pantiles
• More than ample family parking
• Located at the southerly tip of historic WWII Deopham Airfield
• Great Ellingham Primary school
• Catchment for Wymondham College, Attleborough and Old Buckenham High Schools
• Friendly local gastro pub
• Public transport and local amenities within walking distance
• Full planning permission and all essential surveys included
Inspection by viewing is essential
Seller: Peter Roche
return to Norfolk property listings
return to unconverted barn listings