Four bedroom coach house on the outskirts of Goodrich, Herefordshire
Offers in the region of £630,000 CHAIN FREE
A former coach house, converted into a comfortable, spacious, four double bedroom home, with low maintenance private garden, ample parking, double garage / workshop with full height office and storage above, and approx. two acres of adjoining paddocks.
The property has the added benefit of being a registered smallholding.
Remote controlled automated gates lead onto a spacious driveway and in turn to the property which briefly comprises of:
• Entrance hall (6'9" x 7'2" plus full height deep cupboards)
• Lounge (30'4" x 17'3" at widest point)
• Dining room (10'9" x 9'9")
• Kitchen (20'1" x 9'10")
• Inner hallway with stairs to upper floor
• Bedroom three (11'9" to French doors x 14'9")
• Bedroom four (12'10" x 9'6")
• Bathroom two (8'1" x 5'6")
• Master bedroom (17'6" at widest point x 12'1" at widest point)
• Bedroom two (17'5.5" x 10')
• Family bathroom 1 (7'7" x 6'4" plus walk in shower cubical)
The property has an oil fired boiler for hot water and central / underfloor heating. Mains water and electricity and also piped spring water. There is a private sewage treatment plant.
High speed fibre broadband is connected directly to the house (fibre to premises) making the property ideal for anyone who works from home.
Rocklands Coach House is in a highly sought after hamlet on the outskirts of Goodrich in the beautiful Wye Valley, an Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The pretty, bustling market towns of Ross-on-Wye and Monmouth are approximately equidistant from the property, and there is direct access to the public footpath network for both riverside and country walks.
The area is peaceful but benefits from easy access to the A40 / M50, in turn giving access to Newport, Bristol and Cardiff to the South and Tewkesbury, Worcester and Birmingham to the North. Hereford is less than a 30 minute drive to the west and Gloucester takes a similar driving time to the east.
Map showing postcode area
Seller: Miss A Jones
Phone: 01600 890205