Two bedroom barn conversion in Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire
Offers in the region of £495,000
• Detached single storey two bedroom barn conversion
• Vaulted ceilings and exposed beams
• Generous garden
• Private parking for several cars
• Beautiful views over open countryside
• Outbuilding providing garaging and garden store
• Opportunity to redevelop existing property or build new as it has detailed planning permission to demolish the existing property and build a 228 sqm (2,455 sq ft) detached four bedroom dwelling
• Planning consent ref 16/03859/FUL with Cotswold District Council
The barn lies within a small collection of properties reached by a private road between Moreton-in-Marsh and Shipston-on-Stour.
Larger centres of Stratford-upon-Avon (13 miles) and Oxford (approx. 28 miles) provide additional shopping, leisure facilities and further schooling.
Birmingham International Airport is approx. 35 miles. There is a mainline station at Moreton-in-Marsh from which trains reach London in approx. 92 minutes.
The existing property is a detached brick built single storey two double bedroomed barn conversion with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.
Accommodation in brief:
• Generous open plan sitting / dining room with wonderful views
• Fitted kitchen
• Separate utility room
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom two with fitted wardrobes
• Family bathroom.
The existing property has great potential for redevelopment and updating, however there is also detailed planning permission for the demolition of the existing property and erection of a replacement four bedroom home.
Current floorplan and approved new floorplan can be seen within the sales brochure on the Hayman Joyce website.
Seller: Mr Tom Hayman-Joyce
Phone: 01608 651188
return to Gloucestershire property listings