Five bedroom barn conversion with annexe, near to Barton upon Humber, North Lincolnshire
Offers in the region of £500,000
This Grade II listed barn conversion has an extremely versatile internal layout, blending traditional features with contemporary design to create a most comfortable and flexible family residence with approximately 3,500 sq ft of accommodation in the main barn.
The two bedroom annexe is integral with the main barn and is ideal for teenagers, parents, guests or even a holiday let.
Also connected to the main barn is a good range of stables and garaging for four vehicles, the whole being set in established and easily maintained grounds of approximately ½ acre.
An additional range of open fronted brick and pantile cart sheds offers additional vehicular etc accommodation and has in itself considerable development potential.
Very convenient for the Humber Bank, Hull, Lincoln and York etc, with easy access to the M180 motorway and rail networks, Humberside Airport and of course within easy reach of the Lincolnshire and Yorkshire Wolds and Coast.
• Entrance hallway
• Utility room
• Fitted dining kitchen (19' 0'' x 18' 10'' / 5.8m x 5.74m)
• Living area (24' 5'' x 21' 2'' / 7.45m x 6.45m)
• Sitting room (20' 7'' x 19' 2'' / 6.28m x 5.83m)
• First floor feature galleried landing (21' 3'' x 35' 1'' / 6.47m x 10.69m)
• Rustic staircase leads to second floor studio / storage area (18' 8'' x 8' 11'' / 5.69m x 2.72m)
• Master bedroom (19' 5'' x 14' 9'' / 5.92m x 4.5m)
• En suite bathroom (6' 10'' x 10' 3'' / 2.09m x 3.12m)
• Bedroom two (13' 1'' x 9' 4'' / 3.98m x 2.85m)
• Bedroom two (8' 6'' x 11' 7'' / 2.58m x 3.52m)
• Family bathroom (9' 3'' x 5' 10'' / 2.81m x 1.77m)
• Open plan living / dining / kitchen (31' 8'' x 12' 11'' / 9.64m x 3.93m)
• Store room (5' 9'' x 8' 0'' / 1.74m x 2.45m)
• Guest room one / bedroom four (11' 2'' x 12' 11'' / 3.4m x 3.93m)
• Guest room two / bedroom five (12' 10'' x 10' 6'' / 3.9m x 3.2m)
• Bathroom (6' 9'' x 9' 4'' / 2.05m x 2.85m)
Set on the Main Street of Thornton Curtis, the property is bounded by Lincolnshire post and rail fencing and the entrance is through a double opening traditional five bar timber gates.
The loose pebble driveway has ample off-street parking allowing for storage for a range of vehicles, caravans, motorhome etc. leading directly onto a lose pebble laid driveway with surrounding planted trees.
The property has a number of outbuildings including a brick built garden store with eight open fronted cart barns which have a multitude of uses.
Continuation of the driveway leads to a private enclosed lawned garden and directly onto the open fronted L shaped stone and brick built garages (10.0m x 13.25m max). Linking the garage and the main barn there are three stables.
Between the open fronted barns and the garages there is a natural clay lined pond.
The garden continues to the rear of the property where there is a private enclosed flagged patio area with surrounding walled boundaries and continuation of a walled garden with three bar traditional fencing and enjoying excellent open paddock views.
Leading off from the courtyard there is gated access to a concealed oil tank and bin store.
For further details, photos and floor plans please visit the agents website
Seller: Paul Fox Estate Agents (Alexander)
return to Lincolnshire barn listings