Four bedroom watermill conversion near Cleobury Mortimer, Worcestershire
A partly converted watermill with mill wheel and many original features. The mill has an idyllic setting on the edge of the River Rea near the Worcestershire village of Cleobury Mortimer
Claybury Mill, Pinkham, Cleobury Mortimer, Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Claybury Mill represents a rare opportunity to own a piece of Cleobury Mortimer's history. It dates back hundreds of years and has been added to and reconstructed over time.
This once working mill has been partly converted and could now be a large permanent residence or holiday accommodation.
It has a most idyllic setting on the edge of the River Rea and the tranquil location and attractive building make this a wonderful project for a discerning buyer.
The adaptable accommodation spans over three floors making this most adaptable.
Access to the property is by steps up to the main front double door which leads into a large galleried hallway.
* Hall (16'6 x 9'8 / 5.03m x 2.95m) with exposed beams.
* Bedroom three (16'1 x 8'8 max / 4.90m x 2.64m max ) with exposed beams and rear aspect window with view over river.
* Bedroom four (11'7 max x 10' max / 3.53m max x 3.25m max ) Front aspect window. Space for en-suite
* Bathroom (8' x 7'2 / 2.44m x 2.18m) Rear aspect window and exposed beam
* Workshop (15'6 x 13'9 / 4.72m x 4.19m) Stable doors to front and rear. Exposed beams
* Entrance and reception hall (16'3 x 7'2 / 4.95m x 2.18m). Front aspect window. Exposed stone and beams. Open to gallery / bridge
* Living room (21' x 16' max / 6.40m x 4.88m max). Triple windows to rear. Front aspect window. Exposed beams and stone. View of river.
* Kitchen (15'5 x 13'9 including pantry / 4.70m x 4.19m). Windows to front, side and rear. Tiled sills and exposed beams. Brick and beams fireplace with quarry tiled hearth, housing woodburner.
SECOND FLOOR (Incomplete)
* Gallery landing
* Master bedroom (14'7 x 11'9 / 4.45m x 3.58m). Exposed beams. Still in the process of renovation
*Bedroom two (14'6 x 11'9 / 4.42m x 3.58m). Side aspect window and beams.Still in the process of renovation
* Shower room space to be installed
* WC space to be installed
There is a narrow strip of garden to the front on the edge of the lane and then a gateway leading to the side garden. The side garden has a small stream as the boundary. The bridge leads to the rear garden where you can view the mill wheel and the river.
There is an additional piece of land which could be an ideal area to erect a garage subject to planning or become parking for additional vehicles or even extra garden.
Land 80' x 38' (approximately)
Cleobury Mortimer is midway between Ludlow and Kidderminster on the A4117.