Barn conversion to let near Rugby, Warwickshire
Three bedroom barn conversion to let between Rugby and Daventry, Warwickshire
Price £1,500 per calendar month
Near Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23
Enjoy life in the country in this spacious, light and airy barn conversion available for rent from 1st of November 2020 (viewing by appointment from 8th October).
Perfect for professional couple or two friends however not suitable for young children. No cats.
More interior photos to follow...
• Three bedrooms (all en-suite)
• Two large living rooms with wood burners.
• Custom made oak staircase.
• Eat in kitchen with white goods.
• The barn is unfurnished
• Underfloor heating
• Large garden with shed.
• The barn is set in a private gated courtyard development with secure off road parking.
• There are 12 acres of organic rewilding with mown paths to enjoy.
• Excellent cycling terrain and good horse riding faclities close by.
• Local farm produce available and village shops within five miles.
Situated on outskirts of a pretty village between Rugby and Daventry.
Excellent transport links nearby with high speed rail service to London in under an hour.
M40, M1, A14 & M6 close by.
Energy Cert D.
Viewing by appointment from 8th October. Covid precautions in place. Available from 1st November.
References & Deposit required.
Contact: Fiona Lambie
Phone: 07967 631699
return to Barns Etc homepage