Three / four bedroom barn conversion in Dagnall, near Berkhamsted, on the Herts / Bucks border
Barley Grange, Dagnall, near Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire border
A stylish, recently converted three / four bedroom barn, situated in a stunning courtyard.
The property boasts a high specification, generous accommodation and a central location with good road, rail and air links.
• Under floor heating with individual thermostats in each room
• Laminated oak flooring, carpet to bedrooms, tiles to bathrooms
• Alno - impulse kitchen with sienna knotted oak effect cabinetry. Integrated appliances. Granite worktops.
• Zurich 8 year guarantee
• Walking distance to village shop, pub and school
• Security alarm fitted
• Double glazed windows
• Huge, light, bright, open plan room with impressive vaulted ceiling and beams throughout offers a modern kitchen, dining area and family area (7.3m x 6.8m approx)
• Utility room
• Master bedroom with en suite bathroom (separate bath and shower)
• Second bedroom
• Family bathroom
• Third bedroom
• Upstairs fourth bedroom / playroom / office / entertainment room
• Two allocated parking places
• Situated in a sought after village setting on the Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire border, within the catchment area of the excellent Aylesbury Grammar Schools.
• Nearby Berkhamsted has an excellent range of shops and restaurants, both state and private schools, the Grand Union Canal and entertainment facilities such as sports clubs, gyms and the Rex Cinema.
• The property is located very close to the National Trust Ashridge Estate and the Chiltern Hills which provide walking, cycling and riding in the countryside.
• Conveniently located for easy access to Berkhamsted, Tring and Hemel Hempstead (direct trains to London Euston, approx. 35 minutes).
• Easily accessible to the motorway networks and London via the M1, M25, A41 and A5 and London Luton and Heathrow airports.
Seller: Paul Adam
return to Hertfordshire property listings