The Barn, Cleveland House Farm, West Markham, Nottinghamshire, NG22 0PL
Do you dream of owning a spacious barn in an unrivalled and elevated position with spectacular views of mile upon mile of exquisite open countryside?
Then dream no longer!
The Barn, Cleveland House, is a red brick barn set on a fully enclosed plot of approximately half an acre, on a glorious hillside. It has full planning permission granted for conversion to a luxury five bedroom dwelling that would be the envy of your friends.
The Barn sits on an elevated position with stunning views that stretch as far as the eye can see. Viewing is essential to appreciate the enormous potential for full conversion and the fabulous, unique location offered.
There is a paddock available by separate negotiation.
West Markham is a
small hamlet in North Nottinghamshire, which boasts one of the oldest churches in the country, is close to a working windmill and is centrally located for Lincoln, Newark, Doncaster and Sheffield.
* Red Brick Barn with full planning permission for five bedroom dwelling
* Elevated position with miles of spectacular views
* Fully enclosed half acre plot
* Paddock available by separate negotiation
* Well located for commuting via the A1
* Within the catchment area of Tuxford School
* Rail links to Kings Cross
* Viewing is essential