Two / three bedroom barn conversion in Bilbrook, West Midlands
Offers in the region of £325,000
A detached, single storey barn, which has been converted to a high standard and has the opportunity for additional annexe accommodation / rental income subject to gaining the necessary consents.
The barn benefits from beautiful countryside views and a secluded private garden for entertaining and dining.
The property has an overall floor area of approximately 100sqm and boasts high vaulted feature ceilings throughout the main living rooms and study / bedroom three.
* A large vaulted hallway leads into the property.
* A high specification kitchen / diner complete with fully integrated appliances, kitchen island and unique vaulted feature ceiling. Direct access via double french door onto a secluded garden for perfect alfresco dining.
* Separate utility room
* Large lounge with integrated surround sound and TV system, a deluxe modern flame built in fire, feature lighting and designer radiators.
* Master bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom with power shower.
* Bedroom two has a fitted wardrobe and countryside views.
* The high specification fully tiled main bathroom consists of both a shower cubicle and bath suite.
The property is fully protected by a built in burglar alarm.
Mains drainage, electricity and gas.
The separate detached garage is approximately 66sqm which is currently used as a gym / hobby room fitted with wc, shower and kitchenette and garage / workshop. This building would make excellent granny annexe / separate rental accommodation subject to gaining the necessary permissions.
A large fully landscaped garden surrounds the property complete with external feature lighting that complements the beautiful views over the surrounding countryside. It is a wonderful location for outdoor entertaining.
Private off road parking for at least five cars with sandstone gravel drive and fully fitted with weed control fabric providing low maintenance.
Excellent transport links with Bilbrook train station less than half a mile away providing direct access to Wolverhampton / Birmingham / Shrewsbury. Fast links to the M54 and M6.
The village centre complete with cafes, pub and supermarkets is within walking distance.
Must see to fully appreciate, a high specification conversion with excellent links.
Seller: Mrs C Starzak
return to Worcestershire property listings